NW Arkansas homes sales up by 6.3% in 2019
According to Talk Business, the Northwest Arkansas housing market continues to grow. The median sales price rose by 7.3% to $208,750. The article states that more than 10,000 homes sold in Benton and Washington counties combined in 2019.
Finding a home priced at $208,750 can be challenge, but with a good Realtor who keeps a close eye on the market, it shouldn’t be too difficult. Many homes priced below $280,00 sell within a couple days, even hours. Like many cities across the country, preparation is the key.
- Be Pre-Approved with a trusted lender
- Keep your finances in order
- Find a good Realtor who will help you look
- Sign up for new listing emails from Realtor.com
- Drive through the area’s you like and look for potential new listings
- Let your friends know you’re looking for a home.
- Visit local builders for information on homes that may not be listed yet
- Keep your lender informed of your progress and let them know if anything has changed with your finances
Benton County Arkansas
Washington County Arkansas
images courtesy of google maps